Subaru Forester XT Price in Kenya – Features, Reviews, & How to Import
Subaru Forester XT for sale in Kenya is a four-wheel-drive subcompact SUV manufactured by Subaru since 1997.
The model is equipped with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 250hp and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Subaru Forester XT price in Kenya ranges from around Ksh. 3M for the 2015 model to Ksh.18M for the 2022 model.
The XT is built to offer you comfort and style. It feels sportier than Honda CR-V, though it lacks the agility of the Ford Escape.
Key Benefits of Importing Your Forester XT with
+ Up to 20% cheaper than buying from a yard.
+ Get a clear car with undoctored mileage.
+ Escape hassles of dealing with car brokers.
+ Get the absolute latest number plates.
+ Import any car you want, including the latest models
+ Genuine, low mileage car (as low as 5,000 kms).
+ Choose from a huge variety of cars for sale in Japan.
+ Easy to get a car that matches all your requirements.
+ Guarantee that the car is accident free
+ Pay in instalments clearing when the car arrives in Kenya.
+ We handle the importation process for you
+ We handle all KRA clearance for you.
+ Get a free, 3 month insurance cover.
Contact Us and Save Over 20%
– Importing Your Car is Over 20% Cheaper Compared
to Buying from a Yard
Subaru Forester XT for sale in Kenya – Import Price (2015 – 2020 Models)
Subaru Forester XT for Sale in Kenya Review – Interior & Exterior
You can choose from five trims depending on your preference and tastes; they include Premium, Sport, Wilderness, Limited, and Touring.
The entry grade standard features include dual-zone climate control, tinted rear windows, and a proximity key with a push-button start.
1. Used Subaru Forester XT for Sale in Kenya – Exterior Review
Although the model looks wide and long, its high squared-off bonnet makes it easy to place on any road for whoever is behind the wheels.
- Colours: There are eight colours, including Ice Silver Metallic, Satin White Pearl, Crystal Black Silica, Dark Grey Metallic, and Marine Blue Pearl.
- Wheels: You get robustly styled multi-spoke 18” black painted Aluminum-alloy wheels as standard paired with 225/55R18 Tires. You also get a spare tire.
- Headlights: Subaru Forester XT for sale in Nairobi comes with Steering Responsive Headlights (SRH), Headlamp washers, and Fog Lamps.
- Body: The model’s body displays character with sculpting on the side and lines on the hood and tail lamps from the edgy Subaru Impreza.
2. Used Subaru Forester XT Price in Kenya – Interior Review
Subaru Forester XT for sale in Kenya is a darling for many families because, unlike other subcompact family SUVs, it comes with a lot of space inside.
Apart from the space inside, you get a great view of the road and surrounding when driving, thanks to the model’s vast area of glass and narrow pillars.
- Dashboard: The dash contains practical and easy instruments to use. It is located low and in a forward position to give room for front occupants.
- Boot: Subaru Forester XT for sale in Mombasa and other towns in Kenya has an ample cargo space of 520 litres with seats and 1779 litres when seats fold flat.
- Seats: The model has five seats, two at the front and three at the back. They come with a soft cloth as standard, but higher trims have leather upholstery.
- Leg space: You get ample headroom and legroom at the rear row, but if the front occupants are tall won’t get enough room for their legs.
- Infotainment: Some entertainment features include 6 speakers, AM/FM stereo, USB connection, and Auxiliary Audio with external media control.
Used Subaru Forester XT for Sale in Kenya Dealer – BestCarsforSaleinKenya.co.ke
After going through the XT specs and features, now we will see how you get to own your Subaru Forester XT.
Although you may go for a used Subaru Forester XT for sale in Kenya by owners, the best option is importing one directly from Japan as long as it is a 2015 model upwards.
Why do I say this? Because getting a car direct from the source market carries a lot of advantages over acquiring a locally used one.
Some of the benefits you get include clean mileages, a wide selection of cars, well-maintained engines, and being cheaper than those from different local dealers.
Come and import with us at BestCarsforSaleinKenya.co.ke and enjoy between 10-20% discount on the local showroom prices.
We are one of the leading automobile importers in Kenya, with representatives worldwide to cater to the needs of our divergent clients.
You can also visit us at our yard, where you get this model or any other model if you are looking for already imported vehicles.
For more information, send us an Email at ImportYourCar@bestcarsforsaleinkenya.co.ke. You can also call or WhatsApp at +254-728-308-043.
Subaru Forester XT for Sale in Nairobi & Mombasa - FAQs
Here are some of the most frequent questions we get from our customers about this vehicle.
1. How Fast Can a Subaru Forester XT Go?
The performance of this vehicle can be said to be adequate rather than impressive. It accelerates from 0-96 km/h in 11.8 sec and attains a top speed of 220km/h.
2. What Does XT on Subaru Mean?
XT in any Subaru, whether Outback or Forester, simply means it has an all-wheel-drive system to get maximum traction (X) for all-weather and has a turbo (T) engine.
3. How is Subaru Forester in Kenya?
Many people in Kenya love Subaru Forester due to its space, design, and high-tech gadgets. However, its high repair and maintenance value affects its popularity.
4. Which Foresters are Turbo?
Though not all trims come with a turbocharged engine, some models have turbo engines, such as Forester 2.0XT Premium and Forester 2.0XT Touring.
5. What is the Price of Subaru Forester XT in Kenya?
Subaru Forester XT price in Kenya ranges from Ksh. 12M to Ksh. 17M for a brand new model. Older models cost lower depending on trim, model, features, and other factors.