Toyota Harrier for Sale in Mombasa – Features, Reviews, & How to Import
Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa is a five-seater SUV produced by Japanese automaker company Toyota since 1997.
The model is powered by a V6 3-liter engine or a 2.4-liter inline-four engine. Also, a hybrid engine is available with higher fuel efficiency.
Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa comes in four trim levels: Grand, Elegance, Premium, Elegance GS, and Premium Advanced.
Key Benefits of Importing Your Harrier with Bestcarsforsaleinkenya.co.ke
+ Up to 20% cheaper than buying from a yard.
+ Get a clear car with undoctored mileage.
+ Escape hassles of dealing with car brokers.
+ Get the absolute latest number plates.
+ Import any car you want, including the latest models
+ Genuine, low mileage car (as low as 5,000 kms).
+ Choose from a huge variety of cars for sale in Japan.
+ Easy to get a car that matches all your requirements.
+ Guarantee that the car is accident free
+ Pay in instalments clearing when the car arrives in Kenya.
+ We handle the importation process for you
+ We handle all KRA clearance for you.
+ Get a free, 3 month insurance cover.
Contact Us and Save Over 20%
– Importing Your Car is Over 20% Cheaper Compared
to Buying from a Yard
- The import table will go here
Harrier is known for its advanced technology and features, being the first vehicle to be installed with Toyota’s Advanced Safety System to ensure the safety of its occupants.
These safety features include a Panoramic View Monitor, Lane Departure Alert, Pre-Collision System, and Intelligent Clearance Sonar.
Materials used inside the model are of high quality and consist of leather accented seats that guarantee comfort and cleanliness.
Used Toyota Harrier for Sale in Mombasa – Exterior Review
Harrier’s exterior is attractive, with a classy front end that encompasses swoopy headlights and a sloping roof with a back spoiler.
The model also has front bumpers, rear bumper, LED lights, Clearance Lamps, and Rear Lamps with gradient brightness.
- Colors: You get five exterior colors, including Dark Blue metallic, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Precious Black, Slate Grey Metallic, and Steel Blonde Metallic.
- Wheels: Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels on all trims.
- Headlights: Consist of Vertical Daytime Running Lights, Automatic LED Headlamps, and cornering lamps with an adaptive high beam system.
- Body: It is in a streamlined shape with an extended front that is chiseled, making the model easily recognizable, while the rear is short with a spoiler.
Used Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa – Interior Review
The cabin is upscale and sophisticated, and when you step inside, you feel a sense of pleasure that you rarely get from other similar SUVs.
You enjoy a high level of quietness from the outside world thanks to sound-absorbing and sound-blocking materials found in the model.
Here let’s look at some of the essential interior features in the model.
- Dashboard: The dash consists of a 7” driver display, 8” infotainment screen, glove apartment, and leather-accented steering wheel.
- Boot: You get around 396-liters of cargo space, but just like other two-row SUVs, you can fold rear seats to increase the area.
- Seats: It is equipped with five Ultrasuede or Nappa Leather seats, depending on trim level. The front seats are ventilated in luxury trims.
- Leg space: The model offers enough legroom for the five onboard. However, the headroom is insufficient at the back, especially for adults.
- Infotainment: Entertainment is provided courtesy of an 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to integrate with your smartphone.
Used Toyota Harrier for Sale in Mombasa Dealer – BestCarsforSaleinKenya.co.ke
Let us now see how you get to own a Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa after going through its specs and features.
You may decide to import directly from Japan or go to one of the local dealers and buy a used Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa.
I’ll advise you to go with the former option as importing a car has many advantages over going for already imported ones.
Getting direct from the source market offers you a wide selection of cars, well-maintained engines, and cheaper cars, among other advantages.
However, importing as an individual comes with certain risks, including losing your money to fraudsters. That’s where BestCarsforSaleinKenya.co.ke comes in.
Our core business is importing cars for clients, and we have been doing this for many years. We are one of the leading companies in Kenya and abroad.
When you import with us, you also get to enjoy a discount of up to 20% of the price of this model in the local showrooms.
For more information, send us an Email at ImportYourCar@bestcarsforsaleinkenya.co.ke. You can also call or WhatsApp at +254-728-308-043.
Toyota Harrier for Sale in Mombasa - FAQs
Here are some of the most frequent questions we get from our customers about Toyota Harrier.
1.How much does Toyota Harrier cost in Mombasa?
A new Toyota Harrier for sale in Mombasa costs between Ksh. 5M to Ksh. 7M with the price depending on trim level, seats, and mileage, among others factors.
2.Is Toyota Harrier a good car?
It’s a good car as it is spacious inside, comfortable, fuel-efficient, and shares its engine with the Lexus NX, known for smoothness and power.
3.What is the fuel consumption of a Toyota Harrier?
The gasoline version offers a fuel consumption rate of 9 to 11 km/L, while the hybrid version can take you up to 21.8km with the same liter.
4.Is Toyota Harrier a 4WD?
You get two engine types in Toyota Harrier, including a 3-liter V6 engine and a 2.4-liter inline-four engine with a FF or 4WD drive system.
5.How fast is Toyota Harrier?
Thanks to its Direct Shift-CVT, the model accelerates from 0 to 100km/h in 9.7 sec. It goes to attain a top speed of 190km/h.